Prague, partly furnished apartment for rent, Belgická st. Vinohrady, 3+kk, teracce, celler
Very nice renovated apartment 3 + kk an area of 74 m2 in the street Belgicka, Prague 2 – Vinohrady. Apartment is located on the 5th floor of a brick house with an elevator. It is partly furnished, in a kitchenette there is a fridge with freezer, a microwave, a dishwasher and a ceramic hob. In a bathroom is bathtub and washing machine. The apartment includes terrace of 12 m2 and cellar. Possibility to connect to the Internet via ADSL. Very lucrative locality with excellent access to transport- close the house are tram stops and the subway station Namesti Miru line A. The shopping and entertainment center Flora only 2 subway stations. Although it's in the center of the capital it is a relatively quiet location.
18 000 CZKper month
|Address||Belgická, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||74 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.