Prague,very nice apartment for rent 2+kk, Poupetova st.,near metro, quiet location near river Vltava
We offer to rent very nice, fully furnished apartment 2 + kk on the total area of 48 m2 is located in the 6th floor of the house in a quiet and demanded location in Prague 7 – Holesovice. As part of the apartment is kitchen, which has an electric stove, refrigerator, iron, vacuum cleaner, kettle, basic dishes etc. There is a living room and bedroom. In the bathroom there is the shower and washing machine. On the floor is floating floors, tiles. The house is located in the area with all amenities and excellent transport – tram. Ortenovo square station about 3 minutes. walk from the house. Location in a quiet, beautiful environment around the river Vltava will certainly be a challenge to walk, relax and rest and sport. available from 1st of June, possibility for viewing from May.
10 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3.000,- CZK|
|Address||Poupětova, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||48 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.