Prague, spacious unfurnished apartment 3+kk, Na Svihance street, Vinohrady, 96 sqm.
Beautiful spacious apartment 3+kk with a total area of 96 sqm is located on the street Na Svihance, Prague 2 – Vinohrady. Furnished apartment after reconstruction, is located on the upper ground floor of a beautiful Art Nouveau building with lift. Kitchen is equipped with electric stove and oven and fridge / freezer. Available UPC connection. The apartment has a very nice bathroom with tub and washing machine, toilet is separately. The parquet floors, carpets and tiles. Available cellar and shared balcony. The apartment is located in a very lucrative and friendly location. Good access, close to the house of a tram, metro station nearby. Wenceslas Square, only 10 minutes by public transport. Just a few steps away is a nice renovated and maintained by the Rieger Park Gardens, where there are also outdoor cafes and restaurants. All civic amenities. The utilities are 350 CZK per person per month + energy to the tenant.
|other water source|
12 500 CZKper month
|Address||Na Švihance, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||96 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.