Prague nice furnished flat for rent 3 +1 balcony, parking, good transport accessibility,Vinohrady
Very nice bright spacious apartment 3 + 1 with an area of 107 m2 in the street Chopinova, Prague 2 – Vinohrady. The apartment is located on the 3rd floor of a brick house with an elevator. It is fully equipped- in a kitchen there is a fridge with a freezer and ceramic hob. In the bathroom there is a bathtub. The apartment includes a beautiful balcony and dressing room. The possibility of connecting the internet via UPC and a satelit. On the opposite side of the house there is the park Riegrovy sady where you can browse at any time and relax. There are two café-restaurants. Not far from the house is a tram stop, a subway station 5 minutes by tram. Center for all events the Wenceslas Square just 10 minutes by tram. All civic amenities. Shopping and entertainment center Flora in the vicinity.
35 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 6.000 CZK monhtly fees + 4000 CZK monthly garage|
|Address||Chopinova, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||107 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.