Prague, gorgeous soil furnished flat 1+kk for rent Rokycanova Street, Zizkov, 55sqm, after reconstruction
Nice furnished apartment for rent 1 + kk (55m²) is located on the fourth and top floor of a brick house without lift in the street Rokycanova, Prague 3, Zizkov. The kitchen is equipped with fridge freezer, electric stove, dishwasher and oven. The bathroom has a shower, toilet and washing machine. Carpet on the floor and stone tiles. There is a practical sleeping floor and sofa. Heating: gas. The apartment also has air conditioning. Great location with excellent amenities and transport links. Buses and trams stop just 2 minutes from the house. Near the house there are shops, restaurants, post office, library, elementary school, high school and more. Plenty of greenery – park Parukářka. Nice living in a good location at a bargain price.
|other water source|
10 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2500 utilities|
|Address||Rokycanova, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||55 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.