Prague, beautiful apartment 2 + kk, Jankovcova street, 50 m², terrace, garage, near the river Vltava
We offer to rent very nice, pleasant apartment 2 + kk in Holesovice. The apartment is in brick building with an elevator on the 4th floor. It is partially furnished. The apartment has 7 m2 terrace with stunning views of the nearby river Vltava. Very calm look. The apartment has the cellar and chamber. The kitchen is equipped with appliances – fridge, oven. The bathroom has a bath, shower, washing machine. Separate toilet. From the rooms is equipped only the bedroom – bed, wardrobe, bedside tables. Parquet floor. Central heating. The apartment has the garage, which is included in the price. Very popular location Holesovice. Near tram stop Maniny, the center 10 minutes by tram. In the vicinity of all civic amenities. Near the bank of the Vltava river – walking, sports and relaxation.
10 500 CZKper month
|Address||Jankovcova, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.