The renovated, very nice space for small production, 187 m², Prague 4 - Street Křesomyslova
We offer to rent a very nice premises in Prague Nusle, suitable for offices or small production. Disposition division rungs is provided by the owner, the cost of the agreement. The entire building underwent a complete renovation, including roofs, facades, adjacent sidewalks, courtyards and fences. There are new windows, flooring, heating, ceilings, lighting and plumbing. The building is insulated. It is a hall with an area of 187m² + office, toilet and shower-equipped, kitchen and dining room. Heating is gas, there is a central vacuum, central compressor 10 bar, an alarm connected to central security, camera system, telephone exchange, ADSL internet. Excellent public transport or by car – close to the tram station Divadlo na Fidlovacce. There is a private parking (at least 8 seats for customers.
29 900 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities + VAT|
|Address||Křesomyslova, Praha 4 - Nusle|
|Usable area||187 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.