Prague, beautiful, loft apartment 3 + kk, Sazavska street, garage, close to the metro Namesti Miru
We offer to rent a very nice apartment 3 + kk in the street Sázava. The area is 110 m2. The apartment is in brick building with an elevator on the 5th floor. The apartment is furnished. The kitchen has a refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave. The bathroom has a bath. Separate toilet. The apartment has a washer and dryer. The floor has tiles, laminate flooring. Central heating. The apartment includes garage parking for CZK 2,000 per month. Television, TV, WiFi internet, UPC. Excellent location in the center. There are excellent amenities. Restaurants, cafes and shops all around. The rich cultural life – theater and music clubs all over the neighborhood. Excellent accessibility to all parts of Prague. Tram stop or metro station Namesti Miru only a few minutes walk from the house. Ideal accommodation for a young couple in love.
33 000 CZKper month
|Address||Sázavská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||110 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.