Luxurious studios right in the city centre - Old Town, Prague
Luxury fully furnished studios (1 bedroom apt) are to be found in the 3rd floor of an expensively renovated house in the Old City, between Karlova Street (heading to the Charles Bridge and Klementinum) and Betlemske Square (Bethlehem Chapel). On the ground floor you will find a reception desk offering a variety of services and information and foyer with regular art exhibitions. Aircondition in the house is distributed in individual flats. House also has an elevator. The studios are fully furnished with brand-name equipment and furniture, kitchen cabinets are with only basic equipment. The surrounding charming streets offer variety of cozy cafes, nice restaurants and chamber music clubs. You can visit one of the regular performances of Prague Symphony Orchestra in the nearby Rudolfinum on Alesovo nabrezi.
6 000 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Staré Město, Praha 1 - Staré Město (Okres Hlavní město Praha)|
|Usable area||33 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.