Prague, very nice flat 3+kk to rent, Záhřebská street, parking, 94 m²
We offer to rent completely furnished flat in Zahrebska street, in Vinohrady. This flat and house are recently reconstructed. The flat is situated in the fourth floor with elevator. It has got very budget-priced internet connection of high-quality. Space arrangement of three rooms – two bedrooms, bathroom with cornerbath, living room with kitchen corner and dining room. Further equipment is telephone, large satellite TV and DVD player. There is also possible parking place, nearby the building, for a fee 2000 CZK/month. The building is located in one of the most prestigious part of Prague Vinohrady – Prague 2, a short walk to Namesti Miru metro and trams. In the near vicinity are cafes, restaurants and parks. It is perfect combination for pleasant living. This flat is possible to rent for a long time, for 6 months – 35000 CZK/month, one month 44 000 CZK or one week 18 000 CZK.
29 000 CZKper month
|Address||Záhřebská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||94 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.