Prague, beautiful, modern apartment 3+1 for rent, Belgicka st., 92 m², prestigious location Vinohrad
Beautiful, sunny apartment 3 +1 in Vinohrady. The apartment is located in the 2nd floor of the brick house. Available lift. The apartment is fully furnished with modern furniture. There is also new kitchen with appliances. Wooden floors. LCD TV. Realy an excellent area. The building is located in one of the most prestigious Prague neighbourhood. Prestigious residential neighbourhood Vinohrady district of Prague 2,a short walk to Namesti Miru metro and trams. Vinohrady is known for its cafes and parks. This perfect blend of peaceful living and vibrant inner – city life creates a relaxing and elegant environment for business people and travellers alike. The apartment is designed to bring an individual blend of comfort and service for our guest.
34 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2000 utilities per person|
|Address||Belgická, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||92 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.