Prague 6, renovated, partly furnished apartment 2+1 for rent, Roztocka, Sedlec, 50m²
Partly furnished apartment 2+1 on the second floor of a brick villa with a garden. The apartment is renovated, has one bedroom, living room and a kitchen equipped with stove and fridge / freezer. In the bathroom there is shower corner and a washing machine, toilet is separately. From the kitchen there is an entrance to a small balcony, the windows faced to the garden and the apartment is oriented to the southeast and southwest. Floating floors, electric heating. The house is situated in a quiet part of Prague – Sedlec – in the valley of Vltava river. The transportation access is excellent, the way to the city center takes only 10 minutes by train! Very nice living for those seeking peace and beautiful environment.
12 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 1500 CZK electricity + 500 CZK utilities|
|Address||Roztocká, Praha 6 - Sedlec|
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.