Prague, extra apartment 2 + kk to rent, Rohan nabr.ul., balcony, parking, view of the Vltava
We offer to rent a luxury apartment 2 + kk (53 m2) which is situated in a quiet location near the river Vltava in the street Rohan Island. The apartment is in brick building on the 4th floor with elevator. The apartment has 13 m2 balcony with view of river Vltava. The apartment is very modern built. It is furnished. It is equipped with kitchen – stove, oven, microwave and fridge freezer. There is a bathroom with bathtub. The apartment includes a parking space, cellar. Nearby River Diamond Krizikova the metro line B, about 15 minutes walk to station Florenc, where you cross the line B and C. The possibility of using the tram. Not far away is Karlinske square and the church of Saints Cyril and Methodius from the mid 19th century. In moments of leisure and fine weather is very pleasant walk along the river Vltava.
17 000 CZKper month
|Address||Rohanské nábř., Praha 8 - Karlín|
|Usable area||53 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michal Veselý
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.