Prague,representative flat 3+kk to rent, Benediktska St., 2 bathrooms, balcony, near Old Town Square
Representative apartment 84 m2 after complete reconstruction is located on the 4th floor in brick building with elevator in the center of town, a few minutes walk from Old Town Square. The apartment is unfurnished. The flat has balcony 12 m2. Flat consists of 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room with fully equipped kitchen (Miele appliances), separate toilet with bidet and entrance hall. Other amenities include wood floors, heated tiles in the bathroom, wardrobes, washing machine, WiFi internet access and satellite TV connection. The facade of the house and common areas are fully reconstructed. The apartment is located in the most attractive part of Prague – Old Town. In the vicinity of many historical monuments, shops, restaurants, culture, schools. Accessibility to all parts of Prague is excellent.
35 000 CZKper month
|Address||Benediktská, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||84 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.