Prague, representative flat 3+1 to rent, Belgicka street, 109 m², balcony, luxury location
We offer to rent very nice luxurious apartment 3+1 (109 sqm) in desired locality – Vinohrady. This apartment is situated in the 3rd floor of newly reconstructed building with elevator. It consists of living room, two bedrooms, equipped kitchen, bathroom with masssage bathtube and toilet, balcony, further there is a cellar. Parquets and paving on the floors. It is possible to use satelite TV and internet. The apartment is after complete reconstruction. There is possibility to rent a garage space for a monthly fee 3,800 Czk. The building, where the apartment is, lies near from the underground station Namesti Miru, there are lot of tram lines too. Near from the building there are lot of shops, restaurants, schools, theatre etc. – all civic amenities are guaranted. Amazing living in amazing locality.
25 000 CZKper month
|Address||Belgická, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||109 m²|
Contact a broker
Archivní zakázka - TH
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.