Prague, interesting 3 +1 apartment for rent, Milada Horakova Street, 110 m², near the river Vltava
We rent a really interesting 3 +1, Holesovice. The apartment has three separate rooms. It is unfurnished. The flat is on the third floor in a brick building with an elevator. Area apartment is 110 m2. The apartment includes a balcony. The apartment has two chambers. The kitchen has fridge, dishwasher, ceramic hob. The bathroom has a bath, shower and toilet. Another toilet separately. The apartment has a washing machine and dryer. The parquet floor tiles. Central heating. Reconstruction of the apartment was in r.2010. Phone. The apartment is situated in a location with excellent access to the center, only 5 minutes by tram to the station Vltavská. Nearby are Letna Park and Park Stromovka.
14 000 CZKper month
|Address||Milady Horákové, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||110 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.