Prague, unfurnished apartment 4+kk for rent, st. Malatova, Smichov, 155m², 2 bathrooms, fireplace
We offer for rent unfurnished apartment 4+kk after complete renovation in 2004. The apartment is on the fourth floor of the brick building with an elevator, has 155m², 3 separate bedrooms and very spacious living room with fireplace and kitchen corner, where we find a cooker with ceramic hob, oven, fridge / freezer and dishwasher. The apartment has two bathrooms, one of them with a massage bathtube. In the apartment there is also available a washing machine and cloakroom. On the floors are parquets and tiles, heating is gas. Nice, quiet street. You find there complete civic amenities. Restaurants, cafes and bars everywhere in the surroundings. Your free time you can spend with pleasant visit of nearby Svandovo theater or some of the music clubs. The rest and relaxation will be certainly perfect in nearby park Petrin. Shopping opportunities in entertainment and shopping center Novy Smichov. Transport services provided. Tram stop only a few minutes walk from the house, metro station Andel nearby. Comfortable living in a beautiful place.
39 500 CZKper month
|Address||Malátova, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||155 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.