Prague, nice furnished flat 2+1 for rent, Zeleznicaru street, Holesovice, 63 sqm.
Nice bright apartment 2+1 after reconstruction is located on the 4th floor of the building in Prague 7 – Holesovice, street Zeleznicaru. The apartment is fully furnished and its area is 63 sqm. The kitchen is equipped with gas stove and oven, fridge / freezer and microwave. In the bathroom is a shower and washing machine, toilet is in a separate room. Built-in cabinets, pantry. The floors are parquet and tiles. There is also a cellar (5sqm). Possibility set up a landline. The apartment is located in a very desirable location with full amenities (shops, cafes, restaurants, pharmacy, etc.). Excellent transport links (metro line C – Holesovice train station located about 3 minutes). Nearby is a large park Stromovka (10 min walk), ideal for sport and relaxation. Close to the Exhibition Grounds. Parking available in front. The utilities are 1500 CZK per month.
|other water source|
12 500 CZKper month
|Address||Železničářů, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||63 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.