Prague, nice furnished flat 2+1 for rent, Zeleznicaru street, Holesovice, 63 sqm.
Nice bright apartment 2+1 after reconstruction is located on the 4th floor of the building in Prague 7 – Holesovice, street Zeleznicaru. The apartment is fully furnished and its area is 63 sqm. The kitchen is equipped with gas stove and oven, fridge / freezer and microwave. In the bathroom is a shower and washing machine, toilet is in a separate room. Built-in cabinets, pantry. The floors are parquet and tiles. There is also a cellar (5sqm). Possibility set up a landline. The apartment is located in a very desirable location with full amenities (shops, cafes, restaurants, pharmacy, etc.). Excellent transport links (metro line C – Holesovice train station located about 3 minutes). Nearby is a large park Stromovka (10 min walk), ideal for sport and relaxation. Close to the Exhibition Grounds. Parking available in front. The utilities are 1500 CZK per month.
|other water source|
12 500 CZKper month
|Address||Železničářů, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||63 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.