Modern apartment with hints of history. Furnished apartment in the heart of Prague 1- Mala Strana
We would like to offer a completely renovated apartment 3 + kk in Prague 1 – Mala Strana, Nerudova street. Given the historical value of the house, had maintained its original features such as massive wooden floors, ceilings and a beautiful original frescoes from the great Czech painter Miloslav Troupa, that lived there nearly 40 years. Apartment is completely furnished. In the living room, you will find a TV, satellite TV and DVD. To the flat belongs also the only balcony in Nerudova street and the tenants only may have this beautiful view of Lesser Town. In the bedroom you will find a luxurious bed and antique chest of drawers. Marble bathroom only completes the look of this luxury apartment. There are two separate toilets. There is also fully equipped small kitchen. One of the rooms is due to their size suitable as a study or library. Safe and telephone subscriber disposable. Parking on the street.
25 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 6000,- CZK utilities (house service fee, water, heating and electricity)|
|Address||Nerudova, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||90 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.