Prague, unfurnished, renovated apartment 2+1 for rent, Pplk. Sochora, Holesovice, 65m²
We offer for rent a completely renovated apartment 2+1 on the first floor of the brick building without lift. The apartment has two separate bedrooms and a spacious kitchen, where we find a cooker with ceramic hob, oven, fridge / freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. On the floors there are parquets and tiles, heating gas. In the bathroom new shower corner, toilet is separately. The house is situated close to the Strossmayer square, where is a tram stop. Republic square with a new shopping center Palladium just 5 minutes by tram. Metro station Vltavska located just 10–15 minutes easy walk. Nearby is the beautiful Vltava embankment. Not far from the house is a large park suitable for long walks maybe with your dog. All civic amenities in the best range. Very quiet and desired location in the center of Prague.
14 600 CZKper month
|Address||Pplk. Sochora, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||65 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.