Prague, completely furnished apartment 2+1 in villa for rent, Na Drackach, Stresovice, 60m², garden
Beautiful, spacious and fully equipped apartment 2 +1 (60m²) in a villa in Stresovice. It is equipped with modern wooden furniture, on the floors are parquet. There are three rooms in the apartment, large living room with dining table and television, separate kitchen with built-in appliances and a bedroom equipped with large bed and cupboard. In the bathroom is bath and washing machine. The apartment includes a balcony (2 m2) and a pleasant garden, which can be used. Parking on the street, but in agreement with the owner you can also park in the yard. Flat is in a very quiet area, in the neighborhood is a lot of green. Availability to the center is very good, metro Dejvicka is 5min. by bus. Great civic amenities – shops, museums, restaurants, bars, attractions and services.
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3000,-|
|Address||Na dračkách, Praha 6 - Střešovice|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.