Prague, luxury, partly furnished apartment 2 + kk for rent, Vodickova, New Town, 73 m²
Dear Clients! We would like to introduce you a living in the center of Prague in Vodickova street in a re-newed building with some history on its walls. From the year 1880, Langahans had bought an photographic atelier, 3 generations of photographers had produced the Czech portrait photography period. In spring 1991 was the apt. building was returned by the restitution to the family of Langhans. The project Langhans had re-newed this building according to todays architecture but still leaving the feeling and authentic beauty. Apartment in luxurious glow! With admirable view of green and Church of Our Lady of the Snows. 24/7 reception. Apartment with an attractive floorplan thoughtfully designed for luxury living and attractive lifestyle! Heaven of amenities. Great transportation! Apartment is very quiet – windows are directed to the other side of Vodickova street. Building was renovated by architect Ladislav Labus and his studio. Combination of modern and ancient architecture contributes to achieve luxury. Opposite the LANGHANS building is Lucerna palace, few steps from the building is Wenceslas square, National theatre etc..
19 500 CZKper month
|Address||Vodičkova, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||71 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.