Prague, renovated, unfurnished apartment 2+kk for rent, Loretanska, Hradcany, 61m², beatuiful view
We have the unique opportunity of living near the Prague Castle. This spacious, renovated 2+kk apartment consist of living room with kitchenette with all appliances (stove with stove, oven, fridge / freezer and dishwasher) and a bedroom with direct acces into a new bathroom with a bathtub and a toilet. A washing machine available as well. Floors are wooden, electric heating. From the apartment is a wonderful view of the Petrin. Around all civic amenties. We can find there a lot of pleasant pubs, wine bars and cafes. House is located in the immediate vicinity of Prague Castle, there are many historical buildings, which is worth visiting. In addition to the castle and many churches, it is worth noting known Loretto, summer or Royal Ball Game Hall of Prague Castle. Nearby there is the Petrin, ideal for sport or relaxing. From Petrin Tower a gorgeous view of whole Prague.
19 400 CZKper month
|Charges||+ house charges CZK 300,- / person + electricity CZK 2500,-|
|Address||Loretánská, Praha 1 - Hradčany|
|Usable area||61 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.