Prague, flat 4 +1 for rent, Malatova street, 125 m², garage, near the river bank Vltava
We offer to rent very spacious apartment 4 +1. Area apartment is 125 m2. The apartment is located on the 2nd floor of brick building with elevator in the street Malátova. Apartment is furnished. The kitchen has fridge, gas stove, electric stove, dishwasher and microwave. There is also a washer and dryer. The apartment has 2 bathrooms. In the first is a bathtub and toilet. This bathroom is adjacent to one of the three bedrooms. In the second bathroom is a bathtub. WC is separated. Parquet floors and tiles. Gas heating. The apartment also includes a cellar 5 m2. Parking available in front of the house. No parking zone. Telephone, ADSL, satellite. Very attractive environment. Can walk around the nearby river bank Vltava. This area has also complete amenities. Restaurants, cafes and bars all around. Your free time you can spend with pleasant visit to the nearby Švandovo theater or any of the music clubs. The relaxation offers certainly perfect Petrinsky park. Shopping opportunities such as entertainment and shopping center Novy Smichov. Transport service provided. A tram stop just a few minutes walk from the house, near the metro station Andel. Comfortable accommodation in a beautiful place.
35 000 CZKper month
|Address||Malátova, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||125 m²|
Contact a broker
Archivní zakázka - TH
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.