Beautiful flat 2 +1 for rent, attractive location Prague 1, New Town, Ostrovní street
We offer beautiful, fashionably furnished apartment 2 +1 (76m²) in the center of Prague 1. The apartment is located on the second floor brick house with elevator. The apartment is fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, stove with ceramic plate), through a living room with TV, bedroom with double bed, bathroom with tub and toilet. There is satellite TV, balcony with an area of 1.5 m2 chamber 3m², 2 square meters and a cellar. The apartment is heated by electric heaters and have a floating floors. The house is situated in a quiet street next to the National Theater, just a few minutes walk to the historic city center. Perfect civic amenities (shops, restaurants, cafes, etc.). Excellent accessibility, tram and metro Národni trida.
Number of persons max 3 animals agreement.
16 000 CZKper month
|Address||Ostrovní, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.