Beautiful, partially furnished apartment 2+kk, 60,5 sqm, big cellar, desired location Pilsen-Slovany
This beautiful, airy apartment is situated on the ground floor of brick house in a quiet location Pilsen-Slovany. Apartment 2+kk with a total area of 60.5 sqm consists of two impassable rooms, bathrooms with bathtub and separate toilet. The apartment is leased partially equipped – there is a kitchenette with electric stove and built-in wardrobes. The apartment has a large cellar (14.5 sqm) suitable for the bailment of bikes. Into the apartment there is introduced cable TV and internet. Parking in an enclosed courtyard with a gate on the remote control. Popular location full of greenery with excellent transport accessibility – the house is located near the stops of tram No. 1, trolleybus No. 13 and buses Nos. 22, 23, 30, 31, 32 and 51. Home Sweet Home recommends!
6 300 CZKper month
|Address||Slovanská alej, Plzeň|
|Usable area||60,50 m²|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.