Beautiful new stylish apartment 1 + kk, floor for sleeping, Prague, Anděl, Viktor Huga
We offer to rent unfurnished apartment 1,5 + kk on the first floor of a beautiful, maintained brick house after reconstruction, with a lift. The apartment is brand new, spacious, has 42m². The apartment has a beautiful kitchen, fully equipped with dishwasher, washing machine, oven, ceramic hob and fridge. Then there is a furnished living room from which stairs lead to the second floor, which is due to its lowered ceiling suitable for sleeping, and there are built-in storage space. The floor has a partially glass floor. The kitchen and the bathroom are tiled. The bathroom has a shower corner and is specially designed by architect F. Hundertwasser. Heating is infra. Another storage space is below the stairs. This apartment is located in a location which offers excellent transport accessibility to the center (400 m to the metro „Andel“) and full civic amenities (shopping center Novy Smichov, restaurant, etc.).
15 900 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 700 CZK utilities per person + electricity is payd by renter|
|Address||Viktora Huga, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||42 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.