Beautiful villa 5+1 (or 10+1ú for sale, Horky nad Jizerou
We would like to introduce a beautiful villa for sale in Horky nad Jizerou. This villa was built in 1908 and now is very elegantly renovated. Its disposition is 5+1 with a possibility of extending it on the second floor up to 9 bedrooms. Floor area is 250 square meters. In the apartment there is a fully equipped modern kitchen with an island, followed by a dining room and behind it – a separated by a glass door – a large living room with a fire place and nice French windows. From the living room you can enter a child's room with beautiful French windows with view of the garden like in living room. From a corridor – in addition to those rooms – you can enter a bedroom, now used as a guest room, followed by a beautiful bathroom and an utility room. Then there is a parents´ bedroom, which is actually a separate entity, there is a kitchenette and a bathroom. The second floor of the house is ready for further expansion by 5 new bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, in the house is basement as well. The villa is surrounded by a large garden (3000 square meters) and a garage for 2–3 cars. The village Horky nad Jizerou is located in a distance of 12 km south of Mlada Boleslav (car ride takes about 13 minutes) and in a distance of 33 km north of Prague (Prague „Černý most“ can be reached by car in 20 minutes). For more information, please contact the broker.
|other water source|
12 450 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Horky nad Jizerou, Horky nad Jizerou (Okres Mladá Boleslav)|
|Usable area||460 m²|
|Grounds area||2 604 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.