Prague, furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, Pripotocni, Vrsovice, 54m², garage, new building
We offer to rent a furnished apartment 2 + kk on the third floor of a brick building with an elevator and underground garage (to the apartment belongs one parking space – has to be rented with a flat. The apartment is bright and clean, has one bedroom and a living room with kitchenette, where we find a cooker with ceramic hob and oven. Fridge / freezer can be supplied upon agreement. In the bathroom there is a corner bath, toilet is separately. On the floors there are carpets and tiles. The apartment is facing southeast and has a nice view of greenery. If you have your own furniture, the apartment can be rented unfurnished. Around the complete amenities, Vrsovice are popular for its location near the center, there are also several parks. The way to the center by tram takes about 10 minutes.
11 400 CZKper month
|Address||Přípotoční, Praha 10 - Vršovice|
|Usable area||54 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.