Apartment 2+1 (60 sqm) in attractive locality Prague 2 - Vinohrady
We present an apartment for sale in a very popular location of Prague – Vinohrady. This apartment is located in a building built in 1917 in Mánesova street, close to park called Riegerovy sady. The layout of this flat is 2+1, but it is a very flexible space providing an opportunity for creative changes. Area of the apartment is 60 sqm and the flat is located on the third floor of the renovated building with lift. The apartment is also after reconstruction, which took place in 2000. In the apartment there is a spacious hall, from where you enter the living room. It is – like the bedroom – oriented to the quiet courtyard. The living room is – besides the bedroom – connected with the kitchen. Bathroom with WC is accessible from hallway. The floors are parquet, heating is gas. Parking is available in the street in the blue zone. The locality in which the dwelling is perhaps needs no introduction. Vinohrady offer everything one could need – all the amenities, excellent transportation access and in addition the possibility of walks to the park Riegerovy sady, just a few meters away from the apartment. We recommend a viewing.
4 230 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Mánesova, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.