Prague, nice furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, Na Vinobrani St., Zabehlice, 55sqm, parking.
Very nice sunny apartment 2+kk in Prague 10 – Zabehlice, Na Vinobrani street. The apartment is located on the ground floor of family house. The flat is after reconstruction, fully furnished and its floor area is 55sqm. Flat is oriented south, has a separate entrance and fenced parking is possible. You can use a nice garden with seating. Nice kitchen with appliances (dishwasher, microwave, stove, oven, refrigerator ..). In the bathroom is a tub. The apartment has also practical chamber. Floating floors and tiles. Nice, quiet location. There are a lot of big greenery in this place. Sports complex Hammer is near. You can find here all the amenities. Easy access to all parts of Prague – tram stop a few minutes walk from the house. Nice home in a quiet place. The utilities are 2500 CZK per month + electricity.
|other water source|
10 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na vinobraní, Praha 10 - Záběhlice|
|Usable area||55 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.