Praha, apartment after reconstruction 3 +1, Nove Mesto, Drevna street, partly furnished, 100m²
We offer to rent a spacious apartment (100m²) 3 +1 after reconstruction on the second floor of the representative building with an elevator. The house is located in Drevna Street, near the Vltava river. The apartment is partially furnished (furniture on the photos belonged to the previous renter, can be partly furnished). The kitchen including a cooker, fridge / freezer and washing machine. In the bathroom there is a bath, bidet and toilet. On the floors there are parquet and tiles. Two bedrooms are situated in the courtyard and from the apartment is a wonderful view of the Vltava river. Of course there are an excellent transport links and amenities. Viewing recommended.
34 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ energy bills (house charges are already included in rent)|
|Address||Dřevná, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.