Prague, cozy apartment 1 + kk, U Zvonarky street, 40 m², pool, popular Vinohrady, park
We offer to rent a very nice and cozy apartment 1 + kk in a popular part of Prague Vinohrady. The apartment is located in a house built out of a very modern material – skeleton panel. On the high ground. The cellar is 3 m2. The apartment is partially furnished. The kitchen has a fridge, cooker, microwave. The bathroom has a bath, toilet, washing machine. The apartment has television. On the floor are floating floors. Gas heating. Telephone, UPC. The house has a garden for common use. There is an attractive opportunity to use free swimming pool. In the rent is a parking space (3500 CZK). Zvonarka residential area is located in Vinohrady area – 10 minutes walk from Wenceslas Square, a few minutes from subway A and C and in the vicinity there are numerous restaurants, Czech, European and Asian foods. Very attractive place. There is possibility to furnish.
11 000 CZKper month
|Address||U Zvonařky, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||40 m²|
Contact a broker
Archivní zakázka - TH
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.