Prague 2 Atypical nice apartment 2+kk for rent, Vinohrady - Mánesova Street, 42 sqm
We offer for rent nice apartment 2+kk in gorgeous locality – Prague 2 – Royal Vinohrady. Wonderful locality, which provides closeness of the centre of the city and its advantages and on the other hand also quiet street. Close to the house is entrance to well known park Riegrovy sady, suitable for walks, active relaxation or just sitting on a park bench with view on panorama of Prague. In the neighbourhood you'll find many different shops. Vinohrady also offer various types of restaurants or cafes, theatres or clubs. Perfect transport accessibility to all parts of Prague – metro „B“ and „C“ Muzeum, metro „A“ Namesti Miru. The apartment itself is on the ground floor of a charming brick house in Manesova Street. The apartment underwent renovation and will be completely furnished with modern furniture. Equipped kitchen – fridge, electric stove, oven and digestor. Bathroom with shower, toilet is separate. The apartment is facing the courtyard. More different apartments in the house. Quiet living with advantages of the centre of Prague!
10 000 CZKper month
|Address||Mánesova, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||42 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.