Prague, beautiful furnished apartment 2+kk, Podkovarska Street, Vysocany, 54,1sqm, balcony, garage.
We offer a beautiful furnished apartment 2+kk in a unique residential neighborhood in the town's green belt along the river Rokytka, Podkovarska street, Prague 9 – Vysocany. The apartment has 54.1 square meters and is on the sixth floor of a brick building from 2001 with an elevator. Kitchen is equipped with fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave. The bathroom has a shower and washing machine can be delivered. The balcony and cellar. Floating floors and tiles, central heating. The parking garage is available for a fee. The area has a large nature park, spread around the various projects which are linked to park paths and long cycle leading up to the center. The project is in very good availability from the center of Prague. Not far away is the tram stop.
|other water source|
11 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3.000,- czk utilities + 1.500,- czk garage|
|Address||Podkovářská, Praha 9 - Vysočany|
|Usable area||54,10 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.