Prague, beautiful commercial space for rent, Branik, Školní, terrace, garden, also for housing, 235m
Luxury, atypical commercial space for rent housing with a total area of 235 m2 is located in the former nursery in a beautiful, quiet location full of greenery in Prague 4 – Branik, in Školní Street. Spaces and garden are tailored to the needs of kindergarten (after the previous tenant), it can be used also for other purposes. Are approved for use as office or studio. This includes a fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher), two showers and three toilets. The floors are parquet and tiles. There is also a big terrace and garden. Can be used as a warehouse, studio, showroom, office, etc. Perfect is accessibility by car and public transport, bus station is 5 minutes by walk. Possibility of parking for 3 cars is in the yard. It is really a luxury building, quiet location near the church and park.
50 000 CZKper month
|Address||Školní, Praha 4 - Braník|
|Usable area||235 m²|
|Grounds area||1 000 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.