Newly renovated flat. 5 minutes by tram to subway station Florenc. Great view! Close to the center!
Renovated flat in historical building (year 1889) in higher-ground floor. Floors are tiled, equipment includes kitchen unit, fridge, shower, bidet and laundry. There is posibility to furnish apartment – depending on dealing with owner. It is also possible to use space as offices. Good connection to city centre – 5 minutes by tram to subway station Florenc – line B/C.
|other water source|
11 000 CZKper month
|Address||Kaizlovy sady, Praha 8|
|Usable area||45 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.