Prague 6, Řepy, rent of row family house 6+1, Na Fialce I str.
We offer to rent very nice row family house 6 +1 in Prague 6 – Řepy, Na Fialce I. House is partly furnished – television, several beds, small dinning table with chairs and small sofa. On the 1st floor is a kitchen with a fully equipped kitchen (fridge, freezer, stove, dishwasher, washing machine and microwave) and dinning room, living room with garden and balcony and the smaller of the two bathrooms (shower). On the 2nd floor of the house are 3 bedrooms and a bigger bathroom with a corner whirlpool bathtub. On the top floor is a smaller bedroom and storage space. Paving and parquet on the floor. The house is available for one car garage. The house is in a very quiet area of family houses – suitable for families with children. Close to several elementary schools, including the Japanese school. Transport links – 2 mins by bus. to the tram., 20 minutes by tram to center.
28 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na Fialce I, Praha 6 - Řepy|
|Usable area||220 m²|
|Grounds area||300 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.