Luxury apartment 2+kk, furnished, 53 sqm, courtyard, completely renovated, Na Roudne, Pilsen
Beautiful apartment 2+kk is situated on the first floor of the house in the street Na Roudne in Pilsen. The area of the apartment is 53 sqm. Apartment is unfurnished. In the kitchen remains a modern kitchen unit with stove, oven, hood and built-in microwave. The floors are covered with a floating floor and tiles. Apartment heating and hot water is provided by gas boiler. Tenants can use the backyard, where you can barbecue and hanging laundry. Each room has internet access and TV connection (common antenna). Parking is available in front of the house. The place has all civic amenities (near a school, kindergarten, Kaufland, restaurants, hospital). Good public transport. The apartment was completely renovated (new wiring, interior plaster, flooring, vinyl windows, …), it is clean, cozy and light. The apartment is available immediately. Home Sweet Home recommends.
5 900 CZKper month
|Address||Na Roudné, Plzeň|
|Usable area||53 m²|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.