Spacious apartment 3+1 (4+1), 83 sqm, Bořivojova street, Prague 3 - Žižkov
We would like to introduce a flat in Borivojova street in Prague 3, Zizkov. This bright apartment is located on the first floor of a renovated building from 1915. The layout is 3+1 on the area of 83 m2 but can be easily adjusted as 4+1. The apartment is now being restored (except for floor in one of the bedrooms is the reconstruction completed). In this spacious apartment there are two bedrooms and living room, connected to kitchen, then large bathroom with massage shower and separate toilet. The apartment includes plenty of practical storage space (wardrobes, closet). The site, in which the dwelling is located, is popular for its easy access from downtown – tram ride to Wenceslas Square takes 8 minutes. Borivojova Street is close to the Rieger Park, an ideal place for relaxation and active rest in the middle of the city. For more information, please contact the broker.
4 500 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including all the services and fees|
|Address||Bořivojova, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||83 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.