Prague, deluxe, partly furnished, beautiful apartment 3+1 for rent, Maiselova, Josefov, 110m²
Beautiful, partially furnished apartment with a disposition of 3+1 and the area of 110 square meters in Maiselova street, directly opposite the Old-new synagogue. Enter leads to the hall, from which is access to other rooms, through the living room is the entrance to the luxurious, fully equipped kitchen. The flat is fully reconstructed. Decent bathroom provides all the necessary luxury and has a bidet and a washing machine in addition to a bathtub. As floor coverings are used parquets. Excellent location next to the Parizska street, directly in the center of Old Town, near Old Town Square. Nearby is the Jewish Museum, together with the ceremonial hall and a synagogue and a Jewish cemetery, as well as, for example, the Church of the Holy Spirit. In the vicinity also are two underground parking lots and the Rudolfinum.
25 000 CZKper month
|Address||Maiselova, Praha 1 - Josefov|
|Usable area||110 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.