Prague, modern unfurnished apartment 3+kk for rent, st Heinemannova, Dejvice, 87m², garage, terrace.
Beautiful modern apartment 3+kk with a total area of 87 m2 is located on the first floor of a new brick house from 2008 with a lift in Heinemannova street in Prague 6 – Dejvice. Apartment is unfurnished. Spacious and bright rooms, balcony (4m²) and terrace (5 m2) and a cellar (10m²). Fully equipped kitchen – fridge, freezer, ceramic hob, dishwasher, microwave. There is a bathtub and toilet in the bathroom and other toilet is separate. The apartment has a wooden floor, central heating. There is one garage parking which price is already included in the rent. Housing is in a quiet part of the new building. There are all civic amenities. Beautiful place to rest and relax after a hard day's work. Excellent opportunity for anything peacefully walks in the park. Easy road access to all parts of Prague. Tram stop nearby. Quiet living in a nice place.
|other water source|
15 200 CZKper month
|Address||Heinemannova, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||87 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.