Prague, nice 1 + kk to rent, balcony, good transport access, close to market Flora
We offer to rent very nice apartment 1 + kk an area of 36 m2 in the street Nazovska, Prague 10 – Strasnice. Apartment is located on the 3rd floor of a brick new building. In the house there is an elevator. It is furnished with folding-bed, TV, storage cabinet. In the living room is also fully equipped kitchenette and a dinette. In the bathroom is bathtub and washing machine. Possibility of connection to the Internet (in the apartment is an Internet socket, but the connection should be ensured). The apartment includes a balcony with an area of 5 m2. Perfect transport accessibility-house near a tram stop which goes to the center (about 20 minutes), near the subway station Želivského line A. Shopping and entertainment center Flora just 5 minutes by tram. Very quiet location with lots of greenery around.
8 900 CZKper month
|Address||Názovská, Praha 10 - Strašnice|
|Usable area||36 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.