Sunny loft apartment 4+1 after complete reconstruction for sale, Prague 2 - Vinohrady
We offer a beautiful 4+1 apartment in a historical apartment building in Vinohrady, Prague 2. Lay-out of this apartment is 4+1 on an area of 171 sqm and it is situated on the 5th floor. The building as well as the apartment is completely reconstructed. In the flat there is parquet and tiles flooring, the kitchen is equipped with high quality appliances, wide french windows illuminate the whole apartment and serve up beautiful views. There are also some other apartments of different lay-outs in the building for sale. For more information please contact the broker.
13 560 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Na Kozačce, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.