Prague 2, Vinohrady, partly furnished apartment for rent, 2+1, 58sqm
Nice and cosy apartment has two rooms and kitchen corner and is in a great place – Varsavska Street, Prague 2 – Vinohrady. The apartment has area of 58 sqm and is on the 4th floor of a brick house with elevator. The kitchen unit consist fridge and gas cooker. You can find bath tub in the bathroom, toilet is separate. On th floor are PVC, carpet and floating floor. Possibility os phone connection. Royal Vinohrady is very popular residential district. Wonderful wide streets with greenery, original cafes and restaurants. Comfort of complete civic amenities in the neighbourhood. Great transport connection to all parts of Prague – metro station Namesti Miru, line „A“ nearby and frequent tram lines in both day and night hours. Interesting living in the centre of the city.
12 500 CZKper month
|Address||Varšavská, Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||58 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.