Prague, beautiful furnished flat 2+1 for rent, Jugoslavskych partyzanu street, Dejvice, 55sqm.
We rent a beautiful furnished apartment 2+1 in a brick building with elevator on the 1 floor on the street Jugoslavskych Partyzanu in Prague 6 – Dejvice. The apartment has an area of 55 sqm. Kitchen is equipped with a gas stove. In the bathroom is a tub. Separate toilet. The parquet floors, tiles and PVC. Waw in the living room, electric battery in the bedroom and boliler in the bathroom. Cable connection with UPC. In the courtyard is a common garden, and common balcony in the mezzanine. Near the house is a park Stromovka, in-line trail and tennis courts. Excellent sports options. Metro Dejvicka about 10 minutes, otherwise excellent accessibility to the center, to the airport about 15 minutes. All amenities nearby – shops, pubs, restaurants, schools, kindergartens, bank, etc.
|other water source|
12 000 CZKper month
|Address||Jugosl. partyz., Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||55 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.