Prague, furnished apartment for rent, Tomasska St, Old Town, 2 balconies, 2+kk, the center of Prague
Very nice, furnished apartment for rent is located on first floor of a brick, historic building with no elevator – at Tomášská Street, Old Town, Prague 1. The total area of apartment is 44.3 square meters + balcony 12.2 m2 + 2.5 m2 balcony. Kitchen is fully equipped (gas cooker, electric oven, range hood, dishwasher), bathroom with a bathtub and washing machine. The wooden parquet floor. The position of the building is in close proximity to Malostranská Square – the way to Prague Castle takes about 10 minutes, the Charles bridge about 5 minutes. The tram stops 3 minutes – it is an ideal location in the city, if you are looking for a nice place in the middle of a historic atmosphere with excellent transport links to other parts of Prague. Restaurants, bars and other cultural facilities of all kinds in surrounding. A total of four available apartments for rent in a house – ask us for details!
16 500 CZKper month
|Address||Tomášská, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||59 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.