Prague, very nice, partly furnished apartment for rent, Kroftova street, terrace, gallery, fireplace. 208m²
Fully and tastefully partly furnished apartment for rent is located on the 5th floor of brick building with an elevator, at Kroftova street, Prague 5. Apartment satisfieds the most demanding clients – provides all the comfort and luxury of a very pleasant and representative housing. In the kitchen, find quality built-in appliances, bathroom (a total of two) has a shower, washing machine, dryer. Total 2 bedroom with dressing room, office and gallery, winter garden. Beautiful fireplace. Terrace. Floors – Floating + tiles. The owner offers the potential guarded parking garage about 200 meters from the house. Surroundings offers very good transport accessibility, metro station Andel is about 10 minutes by walk, tram stops 3 min by walk. Sights of Prague, Lesser Town, National Theatre, Charles Bridge – all within walking distance. Recommended!
51 900 CZKper month
|Charges||+ services 2500 CZK + 5600 CZK energy|
|Address||Kroftova, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||208 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.