Prague,spacious apartment 3+1 for rent, Polska street, 2 balconies, Vinohrady
Spacious apartment 3 +1 for rent in the luxurious streets Polska. Very popular and desirable location. The apartment has an area of 105 m2 and is on the 2nd floor in the brick building with an elevator. The apartment consists of 2 bedrooms, one of which is connected to the bathroom. The apartment has a second bathroom. Bath, shower. The apartment has two balconies. The apartment is unfurnished. In the kitchen there is a dishwasher, stove, washing machine. The apartment has a telephone. Secure door. Wifi. The house includes a shared garden, which can be used. For a fee, offer regular cleaning. Likewise, so can buy space for parking. The house is opposite the Riegrovy park, which is an entertainment center in Vinohrady. A very popular place not only for people who seek culture, but also for people who love the sport. Excellent relaxing place. Transportation to the center a few minutes. Civic amenities great.
43 000 CZKper month
|Address||Polská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||105 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.