Prague, very nice family house 6+1 for rent, V zabokriku Street,Vinor, fireplace,garden 450 m², pool
We rent a beautiful house with large garden 450 m2. The house was built in 1997, this year was reconstruction of the interior, layout is designed as a 6 +1 (150 m2) and a garage 16 m2. Entrance is on the ground, where it is also a hall, toilet, cloakroom, living room with garden and kitchen. Another room is below ground level with direct access to the terrace and garden. About half floors above the ground floor bedroom with separate heading bathroom (toilet and shower) and balcony (garden view), on another floor there are 2 main bedrooms, 3 separate toilet and bathroom with corner bath. In the 3 floor there is study room with toilet. Garage is on the same level as the ground floor room. The house has a swimming pool 7×3, 5 m. Parking in front of the house – 2 cars and a parking garage on the site. The house is situated in beautiful countryside, surrounded by greenery. Very quiet place. Suitable for large families.
23 000 CZKper month
|Address||V žabokřiku, Praha 9 - Vinoř|
|Usable area||150 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.